What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, and/or sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive newsletters. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- Your name and contact information including e-mail address, even if you do not complete your purchase.
- Details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery.
- Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us.
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with our website.
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- To facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it.
- When you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track your order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone or email to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or repairs or refunds.
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes.
- To ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services.
Keeping You Informed
- We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be of your interest.
- This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your WIBI purchases.
- We may contact you about these by telephone, and/or email, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in the transactions carried through the website, or which we obtain or update from external sources. By providing your details on the website, we assume you agree to the same.
- If you don't want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do so, please bear with us for a short time while we adjust our records.
- If you don't want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the WIBI marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
- Please note that WIBI would not necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect your changed marketing preferences.
Security and Storage
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, WIBI cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.