In what ways do we collect personal information?
We ask for your personal information if you make a purchase, register, and/or sign up for promotions, offers, or competitions, or subscribe to our newsletter. The information we collect may include:
- If you do not complete a purchase, you will still be able to access your name and contact information.
- You will receive information about any purchases you make through the website, as well as any delivery information.
- You may be asked to provide your contact information if you contact us regarding a purchase you made or a general question you have.
- Access to our website resources.
- We may collect your contact information when you report problems with our website.
What happens to the information that we collect?
We may use it in the following ways:
- We use your information to help you use this website.
- Your data may be used by us to process your order, collect a payment, enable you to track your order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase-related services (including contacting you by telephone or email to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery), and for ongoing customer service dealings, such as repairs or refunds.
- Accounting and regulatory purposes.
- We may periodically ask you for feedback on our products and services or for participation in market research.
Stay Up To Date
- If you are interested in certain products, services, or offers, we may contact you.
- Among the products and services you can obtain through WIBI are delivery, reviews, lists, extended warranties, and other related products and services.
- Your contact details may be used by us to call or email you about these, according to how you provide and update them. Our collection of information may include that which we obtain or update from you in the course of transactions completed through the website, or information we obtain from other sources. By providing your details on the website, we assume that you agree to these terms.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to be contacted by phone or post.
- If you do so, our records may take a short while to adjust.
- If you do not wish to receive emails from WIBI, unsubscribe from marketing emails that contain an easy unsubscribe link.
- Wibi will likely notice and respect any changes you have made to your marketing preferences, but it may not necessarily delete all of your information from its records.
Storage and Security
WIBI strives to protect your personal information and will take all reasonable steps to keep it completely secure. However, due to the dynamic nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee in doing so.