Consumer terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order and retain a copy of these terms and conditions and the order for future reference
In these terms and conditions:
- we, us and our refer to wibi.com.kw (registered in Kuwait).
- you and your refer to the purchaser of any goods from us.
- contract means the contract between you and us for the sale by us to you of goods.
- goods mean any goods or services you order from us.
- consumer means any natural person who, when placing an order with us, is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession.
- website means our website at www.wibi.com.kw
If you order goods other than as a consumer (eg because you are a business) then:
- these terms and conditions do not apply and
- our business terms and conditions shall apply to your order and any resulting contract between you and us.
Terms of the contract
If you place an order for goods as a consumer, these terms and conditions apply to your order and to the contract between you and us.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will apply to any orders that you place after the time that we update the terms and conditions on our website. The changes will not apply to any order that you place before we make the changes on our website.
We have taken care to ensure that our website and these terms and conditions do not contradict each other. However, if there are any inconsistencies or contradictions then these terms and conditions shall apply instead of any contradictory or inconsistent part of our website. When the contract is created No contract exists between you and us until we notify you that we have accepted your order and delivered the goods.
We are not obliged to accept your order.
We may cancel your order if we cannot supply the goods for any reason.
Description and price of the goods
We make every effort to ensure that prices and descriptions of goods shown on our website are accurate at the time you place your order.
The price of the goods will be as shown on the checkout page of our website when have placed your order. This amount will be charged to you by us.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. We may occasionally have to increase the price of goods, even after your order has been accepted by us. If we have to do this, then you may cancel your order.
We will deliver the goods that are placed for order at the delivery address provided during the order registration process by you.
The term faulty goods refer to any goods we supply to you that do not meet the contract. We do not cover goods in the event that they are faulty due to fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use other than according to their intended use, failure to follow the manufacturer's or our instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without our or the manufacturer's prior approval.
In the event that you find faulty goods delivered, please notify us as soon as possible.
Returning goods – General
Returning goods for any reason (for example, to cancel a contract under the Distance Selling Regulations or because they are defective): because you think they are defective goods).
- Make sure they are packaged properly and securely, and labeled with our address.
- All damage in transit resulting from incorrect or inadequate packaging by you is your responsibility.
- Whenever you arrange your own transport (rather than using our courier services), you are responsible for any loss or damage in transit.
If and to the extent that any failure or delay in performing our obligations under the contract is caused by circumstances beyond our control, we will not be liable.
You will not be liable to us for any loss or damage:
- the employees or agents of our company have not breached any legal duties owed to you.
- we are not reasonably foreseeable of such loss or damage when we accept your order.
- any increase in loss or damage caused by a breach of the contract by you.
The maximum liability we have to you under the contract shall be twice the value of the goods ordered by you.
These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Visual Representation of a Product:
Our website contains images of goods for illustrative purposes only, and the actual goods may differ slightly from the images.