No Products in the Cart
Apple revamped its iMessages platform on iOS 10 with stickers, emojis, apps to install within Messages and many other entertaining features, It looks a lot more like Social Media Messenger, Facebook.
Is it more than expected? Yes absolutely! It may be because of increasing number of competitors in Messaging like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Google’s upcoming app Allo.
Here's what you need to know about iMessages:-
1. Animated iMessages – Change the way your message look. It can be Slam, Loud, Gentle, and Invisible (Visible after swipe on it).
2. Send Photos – Tap on Camera Button & You can capture photo or use recent Pictures from Gallery to send. You can also edit it.
3. Write iMessages yourself – Now write iMessages in your own Handwriting & send it with animation.
4. iMessage apps – Easily share content through your favourite apps, Make payments and much more. Currently It has Stickers, Images, & you can download apps from App Store.
5. Celebrate with iMessage – Now you can send “Happy Birthday”, “Congratulations” with Different Screen Effects like balloons, confetti, and fireworks.
6. Send Expanded Links – Link is automatically expanded in iMessage to include Photo & Related Description.
7. Replace text with emoji – All words which can be replaced by emoji are highlighted with Orangish color and by a tap only, all Words are replaced with emojis very quickly.
8. Send Quick Response – Just tap on the message and you will get six Quick responses including Like, Dislike, Question Mark etc.
9. Use Stickers – You can use Stickers in iMessages, you can download more from App Store also.
10. Hearty Messages with Animations – Tap on Heart Button and you will get some Gesture Shortcuts in right side for Different Animations.